The following are instructions on how to add a staff member to your league. Information can be updated at a later time.
1. Log in
2. Click Leagues or Association located on the left (the admin should only be added once at his/her highest level of access)
3. Select your League or Association
4. Click the Security tab
5. Enter the staff member's information or click the Lookup Contact button to search for an existing user
6. Check one of the boxes under Level of Access (only check one box; the admins highest level of access)
7. If the staff member is not an existing user in our system, be sure to enter a username and password
8. Select a User Type from the drop-down
9. In order for your teams to be certified in the system, the following positions must be named. A person may have multiple jobs, but multiple persons cannot share the same job. If this is an issue, please contact Kevin Allen at email@example.com
Roles A - M must be named to be certified
a) League/Association President
b) League/Association Vice President
c) League/Association Secretary
d) League/Association Treasure
e) League/Association Fundraising Chair
f) League/Association Football Commissioner
g) League/Association Cheer Commissioner
h) League/Association Roster Software Coordinator
i) League/Association Webmaster
j) League/Association Scholastic Director
k) League/Association Insurance Coordinator
l) League/Association Board Member
m) Optional Job – League Bowl Commissioner
10. Once this is done please go up to the Right hand Corner and Change to each Association
11. At the Association Level we ask that you go once again to the officer directory and make sure the Association has the correct president and please assign them the 2017 Job of Association President and Association Job Assign Rights.
12. Once all of this is complete for the League/Association please email firstname.lastname@example.org that your league is done.
13. Please have each association do this same list of steps but for the association level. They must fill in the jobs listed above on the Association level and let email@example.com know when it is complete.