The following are instructions on how to add Board Members to your league and other League/Association staff. Information can be updated at a later time.
1. Log in
2. Click Leagues or Association located on the left (the admin should only be added once at his/her highest level of access)
3. Select your League or Association
4. Click the Security tab
5. To create a new profile for the staff member enter their information OR if they have an existing profile click the Lookup Contact button to search for the staff member by name or ID number.
- Check one* of the boxes under Level of Access. Select the staff member’s highest level of access they should have with the system.
*Please Note: Only check one box for the staff member under the Level of Access area. Checking multiple boxes will result in conflicting access for the user.
7. If the staff member is not an existing user in our system, be sure to enter a username and password
8. Select a User Type from the drop-down.
*Please Note: The User Type of Age Group Coordinator will restrict this staff member from having access. The role will only give access to players within the age group selected in the Age Coordinator sub tab. This is the only User Type connected to this option.
- If adding a new staff member profile click Add Contact to finalize profile creation. If adding an existing user click Update to save the change.
- In order for your teams to be certified in the system, the following positions must be named. A person may have multiple jobs, but multiple persons cannot share the same job. If this is an issue, please contact Kevin Allen at email@example.com
Roles B - M must be named to be certified
- Age Group Coordinator
- League/Association President
- League/Association Vice President
- League/Association Secretary
- League/Association Treasure
- League/Association Fundraising Chair
- League/Association Football Commissioner
- League/Association Cheer Commissioner
- League/Association Roster Software Coordinator
- League/Association Webmaster
- League/Association Scholastic Director
- League/Association Insurance Coordinator
- League/Association Board Member
- Optional Job – League Bowl Commissioner
11. Once this is done please go up to the upper right corner and Change to each Association
12. At the Association Level we ask that you go once again to the officer directory and make sure the Association has the correct president and please assign them the Job of Association President and Association Job Assign Rights.