If you would like to make changes / cancel a players application they cannot be on a team.
- Once you have logged in; Select Team from the left side navigation menu.
- Click Find/Edit/Delete.
- Select correct Region, League, and Association and click Search.
Teams found within your season will appear in a list view.
- Select the team by clicking the Team ID or Team Name. Click the Roster Player tab.
- Highlight the player in the “Assigned to This Team” box and click the Remove arrow to move them into the “Available Players” box.
- Click the Save Players button to update the current players rostered to this team.
Now that the player has been removed from the team, you can cancel their application.
To find the player in the system, use the Players/Admins tab in the left navigation menu; select Player Lookup.
- Select correct Region, League, and Association; select “Pending All Applications” from the Application Status drop down menu and click the Search button.
- Uncheck the “Accepted” and “Age/Legal” boxes and click save application changes button.
- Click on the player’s name to load their player profile.
- Click on the player’s Applications tab; click the Cancel
The player’s application has now been cancelled and is no longer a registered player with the Association. You may now Create New Season Application