- Once you have logged in; Select Team from the left side navigation menu.
- Click Find/Edit/Delete.
- Select correct Region, League, and Association and click Search.
Teams found within your season will appear in a list view.
- Select the team by clicking the Team ID or Team Name. Click the Roster Player tab.
- Highlight the player in the “Assigned to This Team” box and click the Remove arrow to move them into the “Available Players” box.
- Click the Save Players button to update the current players rostered to this team.
- Now that the player has been removed from the team, you can cancel their application.
- To find the player in the system, use the Players/Admins tab in the left navigation menu; select Player Lookup.
- Select correct Region, League, and Association; select “Pending All Applications” from the Application Status drop down menu and click the Search button.
- Uncheck the “Accepted” and “Age/Legal” boxes and click Save Application Changes button.
- Click on the player’s name to load their player profile.
- Click on the player’s Applications tab; click the Cancel button.
The player’s application has now been cancelled and is no longer a registered player.