Weight checks and Older/Lighter are no longer designated on the player profile. Instead, O/L will show on the player roster, and teams will need to meet weight regulations in order to submit for MPR. Weights can be entered in 3 different ways, explained below.
Method 1: Enter weight individually
- Hover over Players/ Admins and select Player Lookup
- Search for players using player lookup and filters
- After finding the player you would like to update click on their name to access their Player Information tab
- Enter weight into Weight field below Legal Last Name. Once complete, scroll down and click Update.
NOTE: You may enter weights for players after they have been placed on a team.
Method 2: Enter player weight by roster
- Hover over Teams and select Team Lookup
- Search for team using team lookup and filters
- After finding the team or teams you wish to update, click on the team to access it’s Team Details tab
- Select the Team Roster tab and click Edit Player Team Info button below the list of players
- From this screen you may batch input player weights for all players on this team. Click on Save Changes once complete.
- After you have entered all weights for this team, you may click Next Team in the top right corner to move on to the next team generated in the previously created list.
Method 3: Enter weight based off violations
- From the Activation screen, you are able to click on the players with weight violations. This will take you to their profile page, where you can enter player weights as explained in Method 1
Once all weight checks have been cleared, you are ready to submit your team for league approval.