League level Instructions- Rostering players to an activated (certified) team
- Select Team from the left navigation menu and search for the team.
- Click on the name of the team listed in your search results.
- Select the Roster Player.
- From the list of available players on the left, click on the name of the player that will be added to the team.
- Click the Add Player.
- Click Save Players.
- Next, click the Team Roster tab.
- Scroll down to the area labeled Unassigned New Members.
- To the right of the player’s name, check the boxes labeled Accepted and Age/Legal.
- Click the Save Changes of Unassigned Members’ Application.
NOTE: The team must be Activated (certified) to use this method.
Leagues may alternatively access the School Ball Player’s Applications tab
- When clicking Edit on the application, a preferred team can be selected for the player.
- Once the team is chosen, click Update Application. This will work best if the play level of the player’s application matches the team. It is not recommended to use player pool for this method.
The player will now show as a Pending Unassigned New Member for the selected team, ready to be pushed onto the roster once school football games conclude.