In order to batch print official rosters, all teams need to have a post season advancement declared. This can be done by selecting an advancement option from the Team Details page. A guide on how to do this can be found here.
Once advancement is declared, go to the left hand navigation under Reports and select Team Report. Under the Report Type dropdown menu you will see the list of Post Season rosters.
From the Team Reports screen, Region level users are able to print for teams in their entire region. If you are printing rosters for the entire region you are unable to use the Team Level, or Age Group Filter.
League level users may print for their entire league as well, however you will not be able to use the Team Level or Age group filter without choosing an Association.
- Gender: Should always be All Genders or Boys.
- Team level: Options include Bantam, Jr.Pee Wee, Varsity, etc.
- Age Group: CH for Cheer or FB for Football. (A team level must be selected to use this filter)
- Team Status: Filter between Active/Inactive teams.
- For Playoffs, all teams should be certified and active.
- Post Season Advancement: Select advancement level.
- Division*: D1, D2, PW1, Skill Games, etc. (optional selection, but recommended)
Once data has been chosen, click Generate Report. Official rosters can be printed in a batch as a PDF file.
*Choosing Post Season Official Football/Spirit Roster will print a football/spirit roster for all teams matching the filter criteria. By selecting a Post Season Advancement specific to your sport, you can include only FB or CH teams. This can further be defined by entering a FB/CH specific division.